Online Streaming When I Am Dead and Gone in Best Video Format. Watch Full Movie When I Am Dead and Gone in High Definition Format. Play Streaming When I Am Dead and Gone in Best Quality. Watch Streaming When I Am Dead and Gone in HD Video. Download Movie When I Am Dead and Gone in Top Video Format.
You will discover that a full description of When I Am Dead and Gone below:
- Original Title : Kad budem mrtav i beo
- Movie title in your country : When I Am Dead and Gone
- Year of movie : 1967
- Genres of movie : Music, Comedy, Drama,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 1967-12-27
- Companies of movie : Filmska Radna Zajednica (FRZ),
- Countries of movie : Yugoslavia,
- Language of movie : Srpski,
- Durationof movie : 79 Min
- Average vote of movie : 7.7
- Youtube ID of movie :
- Translation of movie : PT,EN,
- Actors of movie :Darinka Dara Čalenić (Mica), Nikola Milić (Moša), Ružica Sokić (Duška), Dragan Nikolić (Džimi Barka), Zorica Šumadinac (Bojana), Milivoje Mića Tomić (Poslovođa), Slobodan Aligrudić (upravnik Milutin), Neda Spasojević (Lilica), Severin Bijelić (Oficir)
When I Am Dead and Gone is one movie excreted by Filmska Radna Zajednica (FRZ), along with description of the movie is "The story about Jimmy the Dingy, a young vagabond who works as a seasonal worker. Having been sacked from the job, his dreams are to become a singer. As most of the things in the Balkans happen, he is destined to failure.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best ear busting sound quality and finest starring actors.
Since you make sure you request movies by title When I Am Dead and Gone, you happen to be on the right site. Here you can view at no cost free or download it from your own mobile device by clicking on the download button. You may also watch voluminous latest movie titles without cost by registering when you're a member. You simply takes 2 minutes to choose take pleasure in an incredible number of latest movies free of charge
.
Writer : Gordan Mihić, Editor : Olga Skrigin, Production Design : Dragoljub Ivkov, Makeup Artist : Zorica Randić, Writer : Ljubiša Kozomara, Director of Photography : Milorad Jaksic-Fandjo, Director : Živojin Pavlović
Sure, now you can watch movie regarding When I Am Dead and Gone in full length and find the link to this movie When I Am Dead and Gone in Top Quality.
Tags: army, toilet, vagabond, dentist, wagon train, sitting on a toilet, stealing money, singing contest,
